PROPERTY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Review rent rolls
- Profit and loss statements
- Current financing
- Options for a prospective buyer
COMPARABLE MARKETING ANALYSIS
- What are current rent prices in the area
- Future growth in the area
- Price per unit in the last 90 day days
- Sold or pending properties last 60 days
- Price per square foot
- Income basis
My preferred lender will conduct a pre-underwriting evaluation and site visit of the property.
How this benefits you?
We can determine how much a bank will lend on the property and the type of financing we will need in advance from a prospective buyer saving everyone time and expense. Eliminate the possibility of a buyer financing issue or low appraisals. The goal is to sell your property!
SECURE A QUALIFIED BUYER
Determine the financial ability and lending power for the buyer. Who is this buyer and what are they looking for? Review the terms of the offer and timelines.
How well does the broker representing the buyer know this person? Critical to our next phase - Negotiations.
- Price and terms
- Inspection process
I am at every walk through of my clients property including the inspection. I want to know in advance what type of buyer we are working with and what they are focusing on.
I prepare an appraisal package and meet with the appraiser on-site strengthening our position and justifying our sales price back by numbers, lending data, comparable's and features of the property. Everything we prepared in advance of going to market.
- Open pre-escrow and title to make sure there are no exceptions or situations that need to be taken care of before closing
- Keep escrow informed of each step of the sales process
- Provide documentation and financial data they will need to prepare closing and final pay outs such as rent rolls, deposits, and personal property
- Make sure both sides have all documents turned in and the lender has delivered funds
- Review final payoff report to seller and buyer
Coordinate with attorneys and exchange facilitator's in releasing funds or document's to escrow. I control the process until recorded and you have received your net proceeds!