SOUND MARKETING PLAN
The more your property is seen the more likely it is to sell. I start with a sound marketing plan starting from asking the following questions:
- Who is our buyer?
- What is our unique value proposition?
- Where do I find the buyer looking for this property?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SYNDICATION PLAN ANYWHERE
This step separates me from the competition by offering my clients the most comprehensive syndication plan anywhere. I don't leave this in the hands of an employee. This is directed entirely by me because this step is very critical to our successful sale.
Offering memorandums and fancy brochures are ineffective unless they are put in the hands of a buyer. My database of attorneys, 1031 exchange facilitators, CPAs, property managers, top brokers locally and nationwide who represent buyers is critical to the successful end result of selling your property.
This involves behind the scene monitoring of where our biggest results are coming from. Which marketing tool is most effective including: which photos buyers are clicking on; what day and time they are clicking them; and tracking how many hits your property receives.
This allows us the ability to make changes quickly and adapt our marketing and prospect approach when necessary.
- Professional Offering memorandums packaged and ready to present to motivated buyers.
- Wide syndication of internet marketing to 100+ sites of marketing outreach tools such as LoopNet, Costar, Catylist, CBA, showcase, Property Campaign, Bigboy blasts, property send, Linkedin.
- Web page designed excessively for your property drives search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing to promote your property and push it up to the top of search results.
UNIQUE CALL CENTER
This is a proactive measure not offered by any brokerage other than Capstone Commercial NW. Our unique call center is staffed full-time with outbound sales reps calling directly to buyers and scheduling appointments for your property.
The days of listing a property on a website or Multiple Listing Service and waiting are over. Buyers are educated and busy. Marketing is an active not passive approach to selling your property.
WHAT MARKETING IS NOT
- Offering memorandums and fancy brochures. These are ineffective unless they are put in the hands of a buyer.
- Passively posting a property on a website or writing an ad and sitting back waiting for a response.
- Listing a property on a multiple listing service and hoping a broker will see it.
90% of the time when I ask a buyer how they found my client's property they tell me that they saw my advertisement on one of 100+ sites, their attorney told them about it, etc. and then they called their agent.
IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING
Exposure creates demand and this means you have competitive market share and will receive the top price for your property.
Your property is sold quicker and at a higher price then if you would have hired anyone but Donna Marshall to represent you.