SOUND MARKETING PLAN
The more your property is seen the more likely it is to sell. I start with a sound marketing plan starting from asking the following questions:
- Who is our buyer?
- What is our unique value proposition?
- Where do I find the buyer looking for this property?
I strategically set out to make sure those individuals see your property. You must have a map to get where you are going.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SYNDICATION PLAN ANYWHERE
This step separates me from the competition by offering my clients the most comprehensive syndication plan anywhere. I don’t leave this in the hands of an employee. This is directed entirely by me because this step is very critical to our successful sale.
Offering memorandums and fancy brochures are ineffective unless they are put in the hands of a buyer. My database of attorneys, 1031 exchange facilitators, CPAs, property managers, top brokers locally and nationwide who represent buyers is critical to the successful end result of selling your property.
This involves behind the scene monitoring of where our biggest results are coming from. Which marketing tool is most effective including: which photos buyers are clicking on; what day and time they are clicking them; and tracking how many hits your property receives.
This allows us the ability to make changes quickly and adapt our marketing and prospect approach when necessary.
- Professional Offering memorandums packaged and ready to present to motivated buyers.
- Wide syndication of internet marketing to 100+ sites of marketing outreach tools such as LoopNet, Costar, Catylist, CBA, showcase, Property Campaign, Bigboy blasts, property send, Linkedin.
- Web page designed excessively for your property drives search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing to promote your property and push it up to the top of search results.
UNIQUE CALL CENTER
This is a proactive measure not offered by any brokerage other than Capstone Commercial NW. Our unique call center is staffed full-time with outbound sales reps calling directly to buyers and scheduling appointments for your property.
The front and center that holds the foundation together. A finishing stone of a structure.
The process starts with a financial analysis of your property and a comparable marketing analysis.
The more your property is seen the more likely it is to sell. I start with a sound marketing plan.